We are hiring! See below for current job openings.
Social Media Relations Manager - Apply Here or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet She’s A Doll:
She’s A Doll Is An Online Clothing Retailer That Helps Women Find Their Inner Doll. Our Story Began In A Small Apartment With Only Our Passion For Fashion And A Desire To Have Unique Quality Clothing By Women for Women. We Strive On Creating A Luxury Experience For Every Doll From The Time You Enter Our Website All The Way to Receiving Your Package. So, Are You Ready To Join The Doll Life?
This position would be attractive to someone who is interested in creative industries, including Apparel & Fashion, Social Media Marketing, and Advertising.
The candidate must be based in the South Florida area. This is both a virtual and in-person position and has the advantage of flexible hours and creating your own schedule. Availability on weekdays are required and may consist of evening and weekend responsibilities as needed.
Follow along + get to know us at @shesadollclothing & @shesadollvip
Main purpose of the role:
This is a part-time role with the potential for full time for a candidate who assists the CEO in, PR Management, Social Media + Content for all things related to @shesadollclothing owned-brands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Social Media/ Customer Service Management
- Assist in creating + scheduling engaging content across all social media platforms
- Publish approved, final content to applicable social channels
- Assist Owner with Social Media + Content and team support for day-to-day content and tasks
- Competitor research
- Create email/sms content and send out weekly emails and sms.
- Interact with social media followers and increase engagement
- Answer customer emails and questions on all business accounts
- Weekly customer satisfaction calls
Public Relations/ Ambassador Management
- Create a new PR paid/commission based program
- Create and send out contracts as needed
- Create presentations as needed
- Recruit and build up the team of ambassadors
- Manage ambassadors and make sure ambassadors are following program guidelines.
- Plan & Attend fashion shows, pop up events, and other events as needed.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- A creative eye to create + curate on-brand, engaging content
- Strong communication + copywriting skills
- Ability to keep up with tight deadlines + multitask
- Knowledge in using photo + video editing apps to create social assets
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team but also alone as needed.
- 1+ years experience in social media or marketing
- Highly active on social media
- Strong knowledge of influencers
- Excellent communication skills
- Social copywriting experience + ability to adapt to the brand voice
- Great customer service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Media Marketing or Communications
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with Microsoft Applications
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest
- Experience with photo + video editing
- Virtual & in person as needed
Pay: $15 hourly with room to grow.
- Employee discount
- Remote work
- Flexible schedule
- 20-25 Hours A Week
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At She’s A Doll we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, it’s what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day.
Interested? Apply here or send your resume to email@example.com